Seiten

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016

Tips and Tricks Nr. 1 - Flash doesn't work!


The first thing I did when I took the X100t on my hands was to charge the battery. After that I have just started taking pictures!


I have to admit that I don't like how the camera sounds (I mean the sound operating the camera and the shutter sound). At that time I didn't know how to use the camera, so in order to get rid of the camera sounds I decided to activate the SILENT MODE of the camera!

After a while I wanted to test the FLASH MODE of the camera till I discovered that the FLASH MODE doesn't work. 

So here is my recommendation to you, if you also find out that the FLASH MODE doesn't work:

1) Check the SILENT MODE of the X100T.

In order to activate / deactivate the SILENT MODE take the following steps:


a) Press [MENU/OK] button

b) Go to the 1st SET-UP Menu
c) Choose SILENT MODE
d) Choose OFF

The FLASH MODE cannot be used also out of the STILL IMAGE MODE!

I hope that the post helped you.

If you still wish to take some quiet shots without choosing the SILENT MODE, 
follow the recommendations of the next post!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen